- Hearing Screenings
- Diagnostic Hearing testing
- Auditory Processing Disorder Testing
- Newborn Hearing Screenings
- Auditory Brainstem Response Testing
- Otoacoustic Emissions Testing
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Hearing Aid Repairs and Adjustments
- FM Systems and other assistive devices
- Use of Real Ear Probe Tube Measures
- Custom Earmolds for iPod, MP3 Players, Musicians, Newscasters, and Bluetooth headsets as well as Swim Plugs and hearing protection
Our Audiologists are also available to churches, schools, and other organizations for educational seminars.
Our Center works with the Lion's Club, Starkey HEARNOW Foundation, and Wells Fargo Health Advantage. These organizations are available to help facilitate the cost of hearing aids for eligible individuals.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call our office at 540-343-0165.
Click here to learn more about Wells Fargo
Financing is subject to credit approval.